A Class Leader is:
- appointed by the Pastor once the Class Leader requirements are met.
- the interface between the ministerial staff and the members of the Church.
- to communicate regularly with their class members by telephone, letter, email, visits or social gathering
- to provide advice, guidance and counsel and be a listening ear to the concerns and/or issues of their class members.
- a part of the spiritual support structure of the Church.
FCAME Class Leaders
First Community AME Church uses a unique system to assign Class Leaders. Members, including our youth, are assigned to a class based on their birth month. Class Leaders are listed below: